Home » » Mesut Ozil Happy Staying at Arsenal

Mesut Ozil Happy Staying at Arsenal

Posted by arul blogger on Tuesday 13 March 2018

 Payer ARSENAL players, Mesut Ozil, expressed feel happy to show commitment with the Gunners. Ozil got a contract extension that kept him at the club until June 2021.


"I'm very happy, in the end, it's easy for me to agree to sign a new contract with Arsenal, I hope to bring the title to Arsenal," Ozil said.



"Arsenal is a big club, I always say I'm happy to be at this club."

"I love the city of London, my family and friends also support to stay at Arsenal," said Ozil.

Mesut Ozil was rumored to be following Alexis Sanchez's footsteps to move to Manchester United. However, he proved his loyalty by staying at Arsenal.

Terima kasih telah membaca artikel ini & dipublikasikan oleh arul blogger

Newest
You are reading the newest post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Search This Blog

Entri Populer

Translate